HIMALAYAN BATH SALT
Inrefined Himalayan salt was formed by crystallization of seawater for millions of years in the Himalayas. This pink gold contains a number of minerals and trace elements. It promotes the detoxification of harmful substances, the oxygenation of cells, cleans blood vessels, remineralizes, normalizes blood pressure and hormone levels, removes crystals from the joints, and helps in the healing of the skin. It prevents gout, migraine and cardiovascular diseases.
- As a bath: pour a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about 100-150 g) into water at 35-39 ° C and allow it to dissolve completely. The amount of the mixture used at a salt bath should not exceed 450g. The recommended length of the bath is 15-20 minutes. We recommend using it for a maximum of three times a week! After each procedure, relax.
- As a foot bath: pour a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about tablespoons to 5liters of water) into water at 35-39 ° C and let it dissolve completely. Dip your feet into the water for 15-20 minutes.
- As an inhalation dilution: mix a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about a teaspoon) in a container with boiling water and inhale in steam for a period of 15-20 minutes.
- As a flush: mix a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about ½ teaspoon) in a container with boiled water and flush the affected area of the body five to six times with it.
- As saline: mix a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about a teaspoon per liter of water) in a container with hot boiled water and leave it act for up to 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- As a slushing lotion: Mix a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about tablespoon per liter of water) in a container with hot boiled water with a temperature of approx.39°C. With the soaked sponge slush the entire body twice a day (in the morning and evening). At high temperatures slush the entire body of children too. During colds it is ideal to slush both feet and hands.
- As a wrap: soak a cotton fabric or pyjama in concentrated salt lotion, wrap the entire body including the limbs from the neck to the hock and cover with warm blanket and leave it act for 1 to 2 hours.
- As a compress: after the preparation of a salt mixture immerse the bandage and let it soak up all the lotion. Then put the compress on the affected area, cover it with a blanket or towel and leave it act for 1 to 2 hour
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride *
*certified organic compound
Country of origin: Pakistan
100% organic product
- 450 g