Read moreShow less
SEA SALT - ORGANIC BATH SALT
Sea salt with the content of minerals (iodine has a positive effect on the thyroid, bromine is effective for the nerves and sodium contributes for better focusing and thinking). It helps treating anxiety and depression. The salt also contains iron, chromium, manganese, zinc and other elements. It beneficially contributes to the overall regeneration of the oragism; it promotes detoxification, reduces fatigue, relieves muscle tension, and has antibacterial and antifungal effects. It gently cleans and cares for the skin, eliminates stress, restores balance and has a positive effect on the body and mind. It effectively soothes rheumatism, arthritis, accelerates the treatment of allergic skin changes, e.g. psoriasis, atopic dermatitis and mycosis. It is recommended to combat persistent acne. It also has perfect regeneration and calming effects for people suffering from neurotic and depressive states.
Animal fat, chemical and preservative free.
- As a bath: pour a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about 100-150 g) into water at 35-39 ° C and allow it to dissolve completely. The amount of the mixture used at a salt bath should not exceed 450g. The recommended length of the bath is 15-20 minutes. We recommend using it for a maximum of three times a week! After each procedure, relax.
- As a foot bath: pour a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about tablespoons to 5liters of water) into water at 35-39 ° C and let it dissolve completely. Dip your feet into the water for 15-20 minutes.
- As an inhalation dilution: mix a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about a teaspoon) in a container with boiling water and inhale in steam for a period of 15-20 minutes.
- As a flush: mix a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about ½ teaspoon) in a container with boiled water and flush the affected area of the body five to six times with it.
- As saline: mix a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about a teaspoon per liter of water) in a container with hot boiled water and leave it act for up to 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- As a slushing lotion: Mix a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about tablespoon per liter of water) in a container with hot boiled water with a temperature of approx.39°C. With the soaked sponge slush the entire body twice a day (in the morning and evening). At high temperatures slush the entire body of children too. During colds it is ideal to slush both feet and hands.
- As a wrap: soak a cotton fabric or pyjama in concentrated salt lotion, wrap the entire body including the limbs from the neck to the hock and cover with warm blanket and leave it act for 1 to 2 hours.
- As a compress: after the preparation of a salt mixture immerse the bandage and let it soak up all the lotion. Then put the compress on the affected area, cover it with a blanket or towel and leave it act for 1 to 2 hour
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight and frost. Do not use on open wounds. Avoid eye areas. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse with lukewarm water for at least 15 minutes without interruption from the inner corner to the outer one (if wearing contact lenses, remove them in advance). Seek medical attention if irritation develops.
Before the first use, it is recommended to perform the so-called Patch test, that is, apply and test the cosmetic product for its compatibility on a small area of skin, preferably on the wrist and wait 24 hours. This method can prevent the onset of allergic reactions and hypersensitivity to the product. If an allergic reaction occurs after application, wash the skin surface with lukewarm water. Stop using the product immediately. If the allergic reaction persists for a long time, seek medical attention.
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride (sea salt)*,
*certified organic compound
100% organic product