SODA – UNIVERSAL CLEANER
Baking soda is a great, versatile cleaner; odour absorber; helps even to put out small home fire(s)! Nevertheless, baking soda is not just environment-friendly; it is entirely wholesome!
- Removes the smell of fish from the hands; removes odours from dishwashers (between two cycles, sprinkle the bottom).
- Add 2 tablespoons of soda to the detergent for washing dishes. Washed dishes will have a nice shine!
- Cleans the kitchen sink, refrigerator and microwave. Onto a damp kitchen cloth, pour a little soda and wipe with it! Pour some soda onto the stove so dirt is more easily washed.
- Of porcelain, it removes stains from coffee and tea; cleans thermoses, sponges and dish clothes; (into ½ of water, add 2 tablespoons of soda and a few drops of detergent).
- Cleans burnt pots; add 5 tablespoons of soda into the water; boil it and let it stand/act.
- To a bowl, in a 1:1 ratio, put some baking soda and salt into the toilet tank.
- Once a month put half a package into the toilet tank, let it act overnight and in the morning, simply flush.
- Removes stale air (in the cabin); into old socks, pour 3 to 4 tablespoons and hang in the room.
- Polishes silver and gold jewelry, as well as marble. Put aluminium foil into a glass bottom, add a teaspoon of baking soda and pour with water. Leave it act overnight. ATTENTION: you can´t clean pearls with soda!
- Cleans bricks of fireplaces; cleans grills.
- It is also an effective remedy for dandruff – massage a handful of soda into your hair.
- For laundry-bleaching, add ½ scoop into washing powder.
- Many spots disappear when you put 4 tablespoons of soda and ¼ cup of warm water onto.
- If you have a sore throat, in a glass, stir a teaspoon of soda and gargle. More familiar is the recipe with salt, but this is an alternative to avoid salty solutions!
- Defrosts sidewalks!
- Eliminates weed in-between cracks in the pavement.
- Maintains alkaline-like water in the pool.
- Baking soda can be used once in a while to clean teeth.
- If you pour acid onto yourself, flush the affected area (immediately) with soda!
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate
- 900 g