- Reduced price
The hydrolith form Lavender introduces a great care for delicate, irritated and sensitive skin! Ideal for mixed and oily skin prone to acne formation; effectively fights eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. Relieves irritability, promotes the healing of wounds and scars, gently disinfects and regenerates, while juvenates the skin. Its fragrance has anti-stress effects; it is a medicine for the restless soul and for insomnia. Lavender flowers help against exhaustion, insomnia, nervousness, stress, feel of tension, headaches, digestive disorders, and the like.
The hydrolith is ideal:
- for all types of skin, including soft and sensitive (kids) skin
- to promote the calming and healing of irritated and damaged skin
- to treat eczema
- to refresh and overheat, help with sunburns
- in the form of a compress to reduce fever, fight headache and migrane
- after shaving and depilation
- for rinsing during vaginal infections
- for relief of nausea during pregnancy, for pain and cramps, effective in healing compresses immediately after childbirth, is used as a refreshing pray during the first stage of childbirth
- for baby skin treatment
- for a fine disinfection of scrapes
- for inhalation during respiratory infections
- against insomnia (added to the bath together with camomile hydrolit)
PH: 3.7 to 4.5
It is produced as a by-product – however, a very high-quality product, in the process of steam distillation of plant material and essential oils! It is characterized by its excellent quality and extremely high content of bioactive substances. Has a much more subtle effect than essential oils, therefore needs not to be further diluted! On the surface of the skin it creates an active and moisturizing protective film/layer with softening, soothing and healing effects. Hydroliths are ideal for all types of skin including damaged, irritated, sensitive, sunburnt, dry (due to environmental influences), up to sensitive skin! Represents a pure product of nature! Alcohol, preservative, synthetic fragrance and dye free!
- Supports natural pH of the skin
- Keeps the skin resistant to external influences
- Has therapeutic effects/properties
- Soothes, refreshes, moisturizes and softens
Apply an appropriate amount of the product on a cotton round and clean the facial skin, neck and décolleté, resp. after adding to the powder mask, create a fine facial treatment paste. Also suitable for scalp treatment. After adding an appropriate amount of the product (approx. Two tablespoons) to water warm at 35-39 ° C, prepare a beneficial bath. The hydrolate can also be applied as a wrap, in the form of a dispersion it will permeate the laundry and the interior air.
Designed for everyday use. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place at a temperature up to +25 oC and do not expose to direct sunlight and frost. Once opened, use within 6 months. Do not use on open wounds. Avoid eye areas. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse with lukewarm water for at least 15 minutes without interruption from the inner corner to the outer one (if wearing contact lenses, remove them in advance). Seek medical attention if irritation develops.
Before the first use, it is recommended to perform the so-called Patch test, that is, apply and test the cosmetic product for its compatibility on a small area of skin, preferably on the wrist and wait 24 hours. This method can prevent the onset of allergic reactions and hypersensitivity to the product. If an allergic reaction occurs after application, wash the skin surface with lukewarm water. Stop using the product immediately. If the allergic reaction persists for a long time, seek medical attention.
TIPS A TRICKS
After cleaning the face with the hydrolith onto still wet skin, apply your favourite skin oil or royal serum and gently massage, with knocking finger movements. In this way, you will hydrate the skin and enhance its microcirculation.
Ingredients: Lavandula Augustifolia Flower Water (Lavender)* *certified organic ingredient
Country of origin: France
100% organic product
- 50 ml