Maroccan Clay is characteristic due to its brownish-red colour! Dried on the sun, it absorbs all its beneficial properties and thanks to its unique composition of silica, magnesium, potassium and calcium, helps in re-mineralizing the skin. Due to its antibacterial properties, ideal for mixed and oily, as well as problematic skin.
Mineral Clays are 100% natural, finely ground powder soils rich in mineral substances (silica, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, aluminium, iron, manganese, titanium etc.), trace elements and on other valuable substances important for the human body and skin. Their fin structure and large specific surface structure gives them an excellent covering, absorption properties. In addition to these qualities they perfectly soften, smooth and revitalize the skin. Clays are all-rounder! You can use them to purify the skin of the face and head, for the hair as a wrap and for bath. They fight skin problems, inflammation, itching and irritation, but also more serious conditions such as skin fungus, eczema or psoriasis. Deep-cleanse and detoxify.
- As a mask and body wrap: pour an adequate amount of clay (about a teaspoon to mask / 2-3 tablespoons of the pack) into a bowl! Add the liquid compound (water, hydrolysis, milk or yoghurt) in a quantity that after mixing paste forms. Apply the resulting mask using a cosmetic brush or scraper and with your fingers apply on the skin omitting areas near the eyes and mouth. Leave it act for about 15-20 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water. Recommended using maximum three times a week!
- As a cleanser: pour an adequate amount of Clay (about a teaspoon) in a bowl! Add the liquid compound (water, hydrolith) in an amount that after stirring, paste creates. Apply and adequate amount of paste in circular motions using your hands and fingers, sponge or brush on wet skin. Then rinse with lukewarm water. Ideal for everyday use!
- As a shampoo: pour an adequate amount of Clay (about a tablespoon) into a bowl, mix with water and apply on wet hair! Let it act on your hair for a while, rinse with water at an appropriate temperature and then style it. It is not necessary to use a regular shampoo, as the product perfectly clean and degrease the hair.
- As hair powder/dry shampoo: pour an adequate amount of clay onto hair roots and massage it into your scalp. After leaving it act for a while carefully wash at an appropriate temperature and then style in a conventional manner.
- As a bath: into a bath of appropriate temperature, add an adequate amount of Clay (2-3 tablespoons), dive into the water bath and relax for about 15 to 30 minutes. Then wash the body with water.
Store the product at room temperature and do not expose to humidity!