CAMBRIAN BLUE CLAY
Cambrian blue clay from the Leningrad region (Russia) is considered to be the oldest and rarest type of blue clay on the planet. This clay has a rich mineral composition, contains beneficial minerals such as kaolin, calcium, phosphate, iron, magnesium and zinc, etc.
With its whitening and firming effect, it allows you to maintain the youthful appearance of the skin. It improves microcirculation and thus the access of oxygen to the cells, thanks to which it activates the production of collagen. It restores the structure of the skin and improves the process of cell regeneration. Due to its unique properties, blue clay has amazing anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect. Thanks to the active substances contained in its composition, it cleans clogged pores, removes impurities and dead skin cells. Blue clay is also used as a preventive measure to eliminate the symptoms of cellulite, restore the structure of hair and accelerate its growth. Thanks to its slightly warming effect, it has a positive effect on the scalp, improves microcirculation, strengthens the structure of hair and supports its nutrition, prevents hair loss. In addition, the application of blue gives a helping hand in reducing the manifestations of oily seborrhea and the formation of dandruff.
Mineral Clays are 100% natural, finely ground powder soils rich in mineral substances (silica, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, aluminium, iron, manganese, titanium etc.), trace elements and on other valuable substances important for the human body and skin. Their fin structure and large specific surface structure gives them an excellent covering, absorption properties. In addition to these qualities they perfectly soften, smooth and revitalize the skin. Clays are all-rounder! You can use them to purify the skin of the face and head, for the hair as a wrap and for bath. They fight skin problems, inflammation, itching and irritation, but also more serious conditions such as skin fungus, eczema or psoriasis. Deep-cleanse and detoxify.
- As a mask and body wrap: pour an adequate amount of clay (about a teaspoon to mask / 2-3 tablespoons of the pack) into a bowl! Add the liquid compound (water, hydrolysis, milk or yoghurt) in a quantity that after mixing paste forms. Apply the resulting mask using a cosmetic brush or scraper and with your fingers apply on the skin omitting areas near the eyes and mouth. Leave it act for about 15-20 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water. Recommended using maximum three times a week!
- As a cleanser: pour an adequate amount of Clay (about a teaspoon) in a bowl! Add the liquid compound (water, hydrolith) in an amount that after stirring, paste creates. Apply and adequate amount of paste in circular motions using your hands and fingers, sponge or brush on wet skin. Then rinse with lukewarm water. Ideal for everyday use!
- As a shampoo: pour an adequate amount of Clay (about a tablespoon) into a bowl, mix with water and apply on wet hair! Let it act on your hair for a while, rinse with water at an appropriate temperature and then style it. It is not necessary to use a regular shampoo, as the product perfectly clean and degrease the hair.
- As hair powder/dry shampoo: pour an adequate amount of clay onto hair roots and massage it into your scalp. After leaving it act for a while carefully wash at an appropriate temperature and then style in a conventional manner.
- As a bath: into a bath of appropriate temperature, add an adequate amount of Clay (2-3 tablespoons), dive into the water bath and relax for about 15 to 30 minutes. Then wash the body with water.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, sources of moisture and frost. Do not use on open wounds. Avoid eye areas. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse with lukewarm water for at least 15 minutes without interruption from the inner corner to the outer one (if wearing contact lenses, remove them in advance). Seek medical attention if irritation develops.
Before the first use, it is recommended to perform the so-called Patch test, that is, apply and test the cosmetic product for its compatibility on a small area of skin, preferably on the wrist and wait 24 hours. This method can prevent the onset of allergic reactions and hypersensitivity to the product. If an allergic reaction occurs after application, wash the skin surface with lukewarm water. Stop using the product immediately. If the allergic reaction persists for a long time, seek medical attention.
TIPS AND TRICKS
You can find excellent recipes and other suitable ways to use cosmetic clays on the brand's fan page (https://www.facebook.com/soaphoria.eu/).
Ingredients: Illite, Montmorillonite
*certified organic ingredient
100% organic product
- 150 ml