BULGARIAN CARAMEL CLAY
Brown clay is the finest of all clays, so it effectively conveys this unique property. It is characterized by a high regenerating and moisturizing ability, it softens the skin and hair. Thanks to its neutral pH, it is very suitable for dry and sensitive skin, but its high absorption capacity will also be appreciated by individuals with oily skin. It helps to relieve the unsightly symptoms of varicose veins, swelling, rashes, eczema and various haze, fungicidal diseases of the feet, even it is suitable for cellulite. Clay moisturizes and tones, absorbs toxins. This beautiful brown clay contains a high percentage of natural minerals, including silicon, magnesium and iron, which oxygenate the skin and keep it firm. It has an anti-aging effect and is an excellent ingredient in mineral make-up.
Mineral Clays are 100% natural, finely ground powder soils rich in mineral substances (silica, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, aluminium, iron, manganese, titanium etc.), trace elements and on other valuable substances important for the human body and skin. Their fin structure and large specific surface structure gives them an excellent covering, absorption properties. In addition to these qualities they perfectly soften, smooth and revitalize the skin. Clays are all-rounder! You can use them to purify the skin of the face and head, for the hair as a wrap and for bath. They fight skin problems, inflammation, itching and irritation, but also more serious conditions such as skin fungus, eczema or psoriasis. Deep-cleanse and detoxify.
- As a mask and body wrap: pour an adequate amount of clay (about a teaspoon to mask / 2-3 tablespoons of the pack) into a bowl! Add the liquid compound (water, hydrolysis, milk or yoghurt) in a quantity that after mixing paste forms. Apply the resulting mask using a cosmetic brush or scraper and with your fingers apply on the skin omitting areas near the eyes and mouth. Leave it act for about 15-20 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water. Recommended using maximum three times a week!
- As a cleanser: pour an adequate amount of Clay (about a teaspoon) in a bowl! Add the liquid compound (water, hydrolith) in an amount that after stirring, paste creates. Apply and adequate amount of paste in circular motions using your hands and fingers, sponge or brush on wet skin. Then rinse with lukewarm water. Ideal for everyday use!
- As a shampoo: pour an adequate amount of Clay (about a tablespoon) into a bowl, mix with water and apply on wet hair! Let it act on your hair for a while, rinse with water at an appropriate temperature and then style it. It is not necessary to use a regular shampoo, as the product perfectly clean and degrease the hair.
- As hair powder/dry shampoo: pour an adequate amount of clay onto hair roots and massage it into your scalp. After leaving it act for a while carefully wash at an appropriate temperature and then style in a conventional manner.
- As a bath: into a bath of appropriate temperature, add an adequate amount of Clay (2-3 tablespoons), dive into the water bath and relax for about 15 to 30 minutes. Then wash the body with water.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, sources of moisture and frost. Do not use on open wounds. Avoid eye areas. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse with lukewarm water for at least 15 minutes without interruption from the inner corner to the outer one (if wearing contact lenses, remove them in advance). Seek medical attention if irritation develops.
Before the first use, it is recommended to perform the so-called Patch test, that is, apply and test the cosmetic product for its compatibility on a small area of skin, preferably on the wrist and wait 24 hours. This method can prevent the onset of allergic reactions and hypersensitivity to the product. If an allergic reaction occurs after application, wash the skin surface with lukewarm water. Stop using the product immediately. If the allergic reaction persists for a long time, seek medical attention.
TIPS AND TRICKS
You can find excellent recipes and other suitable ways to use cosmetic clays on the brand's fan page (https://www.facebook.com/soaphoria.eu/).
*certified organic ingredient
100% organic product
- 150 ml