Salt mixture for bathing containing tens of minerals(magnesium, potassium, sodium, chlorine, bromine, calcium, zinc, selenium and other) enriched with carefully selected organic oils and essential oils, beneficially contribute to the overall regeneration of the body, pacification and harmony. It promotes detoxification, removes fatigue, relieves muscle tension has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Gently cleans and cares for the skin, reduces stress, induces balance and its fragrance/aroma has a positive effect on the body and soul. Animal fat, chemical and preservative free!
- As a bath: pour a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about 100-150 g) into water at 35-39 ° C and allow it to dissolve completely. The amount of the mixture used at a salt bath should not exceed 450g. The recommended length of the bath is 15-20 minutes. We recommend using it for a maximum of three times a week! After each procedure, relax.
- As a foot bath: pour a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about tablespoons to 5liters of water) into water at 35-39 ° C and let it dissolve completely. Dip your feet into the water for 15-20 minutes.
- As an inhalation dilution: mix a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about a teaspoon) in a container with boiling water and inhale in steam for a period of 15-20 minutes.
- As a flush: mix a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about ½ teaspoon) in a container with boiled water and flush the affected area of the body five to six times with it.
- As saline: mix a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about a teaspoon per liter of water) in a container with hot boiled water and leave it act for up to 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- As a slushing lotion: Mix a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about tablespoon per liter of water) in a container with hot boiled water with a temperature of approx.39°C. With the soaked sponge slush the entire body twice a day (in the morning and evening). At high temperatures slush the entire body of children too. During colds it is ideal to slush both feet and hands.
- As a wrap: soak a cotton fabric or pyjama in concentrated salt lotion, wrap the entire body including the limbs from the neck to the hock and cover with warm blanket and leave it act for 1 to 2 hours.
- As a compress: after the preparation of a salt mixture immerse the bandage and let it soak up all the lotion. Then put the compress on the affected area, cover it with a blanket or towel and leave it act for 1 to 2 hour
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride *, Aroma**, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil *, Iron Oxide
*certified organic compound
**combination of 100% pure, steam destilled essential oils
100% organic product