SEA SALT FROM THE DEAD SEA
The Dead Sea lies in the level of 420 meters below sea level at the deepest point of the Earth. It is linked with the river Jordan and with other sources rich in minerals. It lies in the middle of the desert, far from big cities and industrial centres, making it protected from the negative effects of pollution. The water from the Dead Sea contains minerals and salts in high concentrations, making it unique. The salt does not dry the skin, on the contrary, purifies it from excess grease and dead cells. Natural mineralsw penetrate deep into the skin. The salt from the Dead Sea helps in the healing of skin disorders due to the content of minerals and trace elements. During bathing it penetrates into the lower layers of the skin and supplies it with moisture; the skin is provided with softness and freshness.
Animal fat, chemical and preservative free.
- As a bath: pour a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about 100-150 g) into water at 35-39 ° C and allow it to dissolve completely. The amount of the mixture used at a salt bath should not exceed 450g. The recommended length of the bath is 15-20 minutes. We recommend using it for a maximum of three times a week! After each procedure, relax.
- As a foot bath: pour a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about tablespoons to 5liters of water) into water at 35-39 ° C and let it dissolve completely. Dip your feet into the water for 15-20 minutes.
- As an inhalation dilution: mix a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about a teaspoon) in a container with boiling water and inhale in steam for a period of 15-20 minutes.
- As a flush: mix a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about ½ teaspoon) in a container with boiled water and flush the affected area of the body five to six times with it.
- As saline: mix a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about a teaspoon per liter of water) in a container with hot boiled water and leave it act for up to 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- As a slushing lotion: Mix a reasonable amount of salt mixture (about tablespoon per liter of water) in a container with hot boiled water with a temperature of approx.39°C. With the soaked sponge slush the entire body twice a day (in the morning and evening). At high temperatures slush the entire body of children too. During colds it is ideal to slush both feet and hands.
- As a wrap: soak a cotton fabric or pyjama in concentrated salt lotion, wrap the entire body including the limbs from the neck to the hock and cover with warm blanket and leave it act for 1 to 2 hours.
- As a compress: after the preparation of a salt mixture immerse the bandage and let it soak up all the lotion. Then put the compress on the affected area, cover it with a blanket or towel and leave it act for 1 to 2 hour
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride (sea salt)*,
*certified organic compound
100% organic product
- 500 g